WELCOME TO CES
1. School will dismiss 2 hours early this Friday, April 3rd. CES bell will ring at
2. There will be no ice cream sales in our lunchroom !
3. The deadline to order Spring Pictures will be this Friday, April 3rd.
4. Yearbooks were pre-ordered in January. To reserve your copy, please be sure to get your order in as soon as possible before they quickly sell out! Students will have a yearbook signing party in May.
5. The Scholastic Book Fair is here! We are traveling "UNDER THE SEA" to explore an ocean of books through . Books will be on display each day from . We are participating in the ONE FOR BOOKS program this time. Come learn more about how you can help our CES library as well as put books in the hands of kids who may not have any. We look forward to seeing you!
6. Cherokee students are invited to participate in the upcoming Marshall County PALS Poster Contest. The theme for 2015 is "Take Action For A Cleaner Alabama." The deadline for posters to be turned in to the MCPALS office is by . They can also be turned in here at Cherokee that day. An attachment below shows guidelines and awards.
* ---"Under The Sea" Scholastic Book Fair
* ---Spring Picture orders are due---School dismisses 2 hours early!
March 30 - April 3, Mon-Fri - Book Fair
April 3, Friday - Early Dismissal
April 16, Thursday - Progress Reports
April 22 -23, Wed-Thurs - 5th Grade ACT Aspire Testing
April 24, Friday - 5th Grade ASA Testing
April 24, Friday - 4th Grade ACT Aspire Testing
April 27, Monday - 4th Grade ACT Aspire Testing
April 28, Tuesday - 4th Grade ACT Aspire Testing
April 29-30 Wed-Thurs - 3rd Grade ACT Aspire Testing
May 1, Friday - 3rd Grade ACT Aspire Testing
May 7, Thursday - 3rd Grade Program
May 12, Tuesday - 3rd Grade Field Day
May 13, Wednesday - 4th Grade Field Day
May 14, Thursday - 5th Grade Field Day
May 15, Friday - 5th Grade Take A Child to Work Day
May 15, Friday - Teacher Appreciation Day
May 20, Wednesday - Awards Day
May 22, Friday - Report Cards
MATH FACTS IN A FLASH
These math programs are great for students to practice at home!